Thursday 22 March 2012

Good evening, and I hope you will enjoy this site.

Hello there,

Rather than fill out an "about me" template, I thought I would introduce myself here. Other than feeling that you can not fit nearly enough about yourself into a tiny box to sufficiently inform people why it is you blog, they are also impersonal and cheap. I am fairly new to blogging and I hope that I will be able to make a little wiggle room amongst the literally thousands of other film blogs out there.

With your feedback and time, I hope you find the reviews here to be well balanced and entertaining. I adore movies and I have done since I was a child. I graduated from university in 2011 with a degree in Film, Radio and Television and English Literature, and writing for and about film has always been a passion of mine. Film journalism and screenwriting are the professions I most desire to be a part of, and with some luck, this blog will help towards the former.

Hopefully the selection of films will be interesting and varied enough to keep you all interested, and I hope to hear your thoughts after my first few reviews.

Thanks for reading,

Calum

No comments:

Post a Comment